The Student Room Group

Government cyber security level 6 / 4 apprenticeship

Does anyone know when the degree apprenticeship or level 4 apprenticeship for the government's cyber security opens up? It's been saying they'll open soon for 2 months now. I was thinking they'd open up either late February or March time.
Original post by Jo.nathan3.0
Does anyone know when the degree apprenticeship or level 4 apprenticeship for the government's cyber security opens up? It's been saying they'll open soon for 2 months now. I was thinking they'd open up either late February or March time.

It should have opened weeks ago. Originally mid March was the latest it was supposed to go live.
Original post by William3333
It should have opened weeks ago. Originally mid March was the latest it was supposed to go live.

That's what I'm saying. It still says opening soon
Ok, let's be patient and post on here when it's open for applications.

They seem to keep delaying it as it was meant to be live by latest mid-march according to their earlier update on the site however now they have removed their estimated time frame. Extremely frustrating but hopefully really worth the wait
Reply 5
Any updates anyone
Original post by mo7md
Any updates anyone

I emailed them a couple weeks back and they said that they can't give any dates. There were pretty bland with their response so that's a little annoying
Reply 7
I emailed them a couple weeks back and they said that they can't give any dates. There were pretty bland with their response so that's a little annoying

Thanks for the response

But is it 100% that they’re bringing a new cohort of apprentices for 2024?
Reply 9
Original post by LotusDancer

Man I've genuinely given up but the thought of this is somewhat nice :smile:
Original post by LotusDancer

All they said is that they can't advise when it can be opened for applications and to just keep checking
All they said is that they can't advise when it can be opened for applications and to just keep checking
The site has now been updated from "Opening shortly" to "This page will be updated when applications open" - I am starting to think it might not be a thing for this year ☹️
Original post by JacobC3010
The site has now been updated from "Opening shortly" to "This page will be updated when applications open" - I am starting to think it might not be a thing for this year ☹️

Yeah it might not be to be honest, was a nice thought tho 😓
What is the website link please?
Original post by Tabasco_77

I know I was looking forward to putting my name forward for it and hopefully getting it ☹️ Shame if they cancel it
Original post by Tabasco_77

I mean this is a little hopeful but they have this message at the bottom of the page which means they want a 2024 intake but whether that gets changed we may never know
Not to be too hopeful or optimistic but the page has some new changes to the UI which means they're actively working on it..? I am just coping at the moment to be honest but hey! Never give up!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending