This discussion is closed.
Carelesswhispers
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
Went to a friend's 18th on sat. he kept coming to dance with my my little grp. everyone says he kept coming over and purposely coming nxt me, and putting his arms rnd me. silly little me didnt realise. does his behaviour suggest that he likes me? (been too messed around the guys recently to have ne confidence)
Dude
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Erm, yer. Of course he likes you. I was doing that with a girl I know on Friday and I've been wanting to date her for a while now.
princessb
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Yeah it does, but tread careful if you're wary of blokes. See if he does he again when you're out.
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
he likes you... use protection (stand up against a wall, they cant swim up remember)
Yossarian
Badges: 0
Report 15 years ago
Jump on board
HollyBible
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by _mad_moo_)
Went to a friend's 18th on sat. he kept coming to dance with my my little grp. everyone says he kept coming over and purposely coming nxt me, and putting his arms rnd me. silly little me didnt realise. does his behaviour suggest that he likes me? (been too messed around the guys recently to have ne confidence)
It has to be chemical dude :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:
Makavelli_07
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
Maybe he just wanted to get laid.

I suggest you put out and make him happy.
rachplatt
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
you could probably find out via your friends and his if he really does like you. You could arrange some nights out or just going bowling of the pictures or something with both of your groups of mates so that you can see how he behaves then.
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by _mad_moo_)
If he likes you that much he will do it again. Just watch out for it. The question is do you like him? :confused:
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

What are you most likely to do if you don't get the grades you were expecting?

Go through Clearing (210)
38.67%
Take autumn exams (163)
30.02%
Look for a job (19)
3.5%
Consider an apprenticeship (22)
4.05%
Take a year out (96)
17.68%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (33)
6.08%

Watched Threads