Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Went to a friend's 18th on sat. he kept coming to dance with my my little grp. everyone says he kept coming over and purposely coming nxt me, and putting his arms rnd me. silly little me didnt realise. does his behaviour suggest that he likes me? (been too messed around the guys recently to have ne confidence)

ReputationRep:
    Erm, yer. Of course he likes you. I was doing that with a girl I know on Friday and I've been wanting to date her for a while now.

ReputationRep:
    Yeah it does, but tread careful if you're wary of blokes. See if he does he again when you're out.

ReputationRep:
    he likes you... use protection (stand up against a wall, they cant swim up remember)

ReputationRep:
    Jump on board

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _mad_moo_)
    Went to a friend's 18th on sat. he kept coming to dance with my my little grp. everyone says he kept coming over and purposely coming nxt me, and putting his arms rnd me. silly little me didnt realise. does his behaviour suggest that he likes me? (been too messed around the guys recently to have ne confidence)
    It has to be chemical dude :aetsch: :aetsch: :aetsch:

ReputationRep:
    Maybe he just wanted to get laid.

I suggest you put out and make him happy.

ReputationRep:
    you could probably find out via your friends and his if he really does like you. You could arrange some nights out or just going bowling of the pictures or something with both of your groups of mates so that you can see how he behaves then.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by _mad_moo_)
    If he likes you that much he will do it again. Just watch out for it. The question is do you like him? :confused:

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.