The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Combined Science Paper 1 Bio 1 Foundation - 10th May 2024 [Exam Chat]

Poll

How well did your Edexcel GCSE Combined Science Paper 1 Bio 1 Foundation exam go today?

Edexcel GCSE Combined Science Paper 1 Biology 1 (Foundation) (1SC0/1BF) - 10th May 2024 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam.
Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

Wishing you all the best of luck.

General Information
Date/Time: 10th May 2024 AM
Length: 1h 10m

Good luck!
Click here to find exam discussions for other GCSE subjects

Reply 1
Anybody do this paper?
I did. Found it OK but now I'm doubting a few of my answers. How did you find it?
Reply 3
Original post by Dreamsandwishes
I did. Found it OK but now I'm doubting a few of my answers. How did you find it?

it was a good paper, 6 marker about reflex arc was good, wrote about sensory neurons, relay neurons and motor neurons. DNA and Microscopes didnt come up at all which is surprising
I was glad about microscopes, but was hoping for something about dominant/recessive genes. The six marker was good, but I couldn't fill the page so hoping I covered enough to get full marks.
Reply 5
I was glad about microscopes, but was hoping for something about dominant/recessive genes. The six marker was good, but I couldn't fill the page so hoping I covered enough to get full marks.

Hopefully you do get the full marks, now my main focus in AQA english lit on monday
Good luck! You will smash it.
What was the last question on this exam?
Reply 8
Good luck! You will smash it.

Thank you! good luck aswell
Reply 9
Original post by James Cook2
What was the last question on this exam?

it was talking about the reflex arc, there was a picture of a pin with a finger, and you had to label What the 3 Structures were (Sensory Neurons, Relay Neurons, Motor Neurons)
Original post by gladt1
it was talking about the reflex arc, there was a picture of a pin with a finger, and you had to label What the 3 Structures were (Sensory Neurons, Relay Neurons, Motor Neurons)

damn i completely messed up on this question, found the rest of the paper easy though

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending