The Student Room Group

AQA A Level Law Paper 3 (7162/3) - 10th June 2024 [Exam Chat]

AQA A Level Law Paper 3 (7162/3) - 10th June 2024

Welcome to the TSR discussion for AQA Law Paper 3!
Introduce yourself, share your favourite or least favourite topic/s, how you're feeling about the exam andyourbest revision tips
Exam: AQA Law Paper 3 - The nature of law and the English legal system + either Human Rights OR Law of Contract
Date: 10th June 2024 AM
Duration: 2 hours

Best of luck!

@Pwca
Does anybody else really struggle with Contract? :frown:

Its really letting my grade down, especially as I'm looking for an A
Original post by erin11
AQA A Level Law Paper 3 (7162/3) - 10th June 2024
Welcome to the TSR discussion for AQA Law Paper 3!
Introduce yourself, share your favourite or least favourite topic/s, how you're feeling about the exam andyourbest revision tips
Exam: AQA Law Paper 3 - The nature of law and the English legal system + either Human Rights OR Law of Contract
Date: 10th June 2024 AM
Duration: 2 hours
Best of luck!
@Pwca

Hey do you happen to know how many multiple-choice, extended etc questions are on paper 1 as I tried to find it and I cannot
Original post by Georgia_maruija
Hey do you happen to know how many multiple-choice, extended etc questions are on paper 1 as I tried to find it and I cannot

Im not a law student, but just had a little look online for Paper 1:
Question 1-5 = multiple choice (1-mark questions)
Question 6-7 = explain/suggest.... (5-mark questions)
Question 8 = advise X about.... (10-marks)
Question 9 = extended answer - examine the meaning of... (15-marks)

Hope this helps!
(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by hgjhffghhggg

i'm in the same boat, i'm fine in tort and criminal but can't do contract to save my life.
Original post by lewis.d_ni
i'm in the same boat, i'm fine in tort and criminal but can't do contract to save my life.

Literally! I even find Criminal easier, which is odd because there are so many more variables
Original post by hgjhffghhggg

Hey my name is Mr Sherzad. If there is anyone who requires AQA AS or A-level law help, please don't hesitate to contact me at 07990882856 I charge £12 an hr first class free. Thank you
Regarding contract law, i have a private law website which covers all of contract, criminal and the ELS aswell as other main units.
contract is the worst, i feel like its because its harder without set structures like in crim/tort and u have to kinda be more analytical

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending