The Student Room Group

My crush keeps staring at me?

so basically me and my crush are like family friends but i am too shy to talk to him but one time he did talk to me though.
we keep making eye contact.
One time i looked at him and he just kept looking at me and then i turned my face away from him and then i just side eyed to see if he was still looking - HE STILL WAS ( i was trying my best not to turn red or smile btw)

does he like me or smth
Original post by Anonymous #1
so basically me and my crush are like family friends but i am too shy to talk to him but one time he did talk to me though.
One time i looked at him and he just kept looking at me and then i turned my face away from him and then i just side eyed to see if he was still looking - HE STILL WAS ( i was trying my best not to turn red or smile btw)
does he like me or smth

He is enjoying looking at the least. There's probably more to it.
he probs likes u....ask him out
does he like me or smth

well if ur family friends then theres a good chance he likes u
does he like me or smth

most likely yes, as boys tend to look/stare at people they find attractive. good on you girl! :smile:
Reply 5
Original post by Anonymous #2
most likely yes, as boys tend to look/stare at people they find attractive. good on you girl! :smile:

aww that's sweet , but the thing is though i am not really that attractive so if he likes me , i guess that's good , i like him too
Original post by Anonymous #2

erm then why does my ememy stare at me??????????
Reply 7
Original post by Demon_Queen13
erm then why does my ememy stare at me??????????

enemy to lovers trope gurlll

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending