The Student Room Group
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Which Peel Park Quarter rooms look out over the parks?

I know that this is asking a lot, but I would love to try and book a room on the outer edge of PPQ, such as the South side of Ranulf or Radclyffe, or the North of Lowry 2 or Pankhurst. My dream would be a South-facing room in Ranulf, overlooking Peel Park.

Is there any way to find out which rooms are on the outer edges of the building set?
Original post by KeiraLayton
I know that this is asking a lot, but I would love to try and book a room on the outer edge of PPQ, such as the South side of Ranulf or Radclyffe, or the North of Lowry 2 or Pankhurst. My dream would be a South-facing room in Ranulf, overlooking Peel Park.
Is there any way to find out which rooms are on the outer edges of the building set?

Hello there,

I hope you are well.

The way the system works is, on the 23rd and 24th of April, if you have registered your interest in a room, you will receive an email asking you to confirm your preferred room type (bronze, silver, gold or platinum). Then you will have a list of rooms available that you can then pick from. However it would be hard for us to say which rooms look out onto peel park and which do not.

I hope this helps, if you have any other questions do not hesitate to get in touch.

Matt ~ University of Salford Rep
Students at work
University of Salford
Salford
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending