The Student Room Group

Urgent!!! Sos!!! Help!!!! Calling all as bio students

Guys please I have a bio test tomorrow and im fasting and delirious and going insane and I’m drunk on air and I need to know…what is the difference between genetic variation and genetic diversity❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕✌️if you don’t answer you will fail your a levels and I will haunt your dreams
Reply 1
Original post by whoisthishmmm
Guys please I have a bio test tomorrow and im fasting and delirious and going insane and I’m drunk on air and I need to know…what is the difference between genetic variation and genetic diversity❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕✌️if you don’t answer you will fail your a levels and I will haunt your dreams

“Genetic variation is a measure of the genetic differences that exist within a population. The genetic variation of an entire species is often called genetic diversity.” -Google
Hope you recover from your air hangover & good luck with your Oxbridge applications x
Original post by whoisthishmmm

Genetic diversity refers to the total number of different genetic characteristics within a population or species.

Genetic variation refers to the differences in genetic characteristics between individuals or populations within the same species.
Original post by Jana2659
“Genetic variation is a measure of the genetic differences that exist within a population. The genetic variation of an entire species is often called genetic diversity.” -Google
Hope you recover from your air hangover & good luck with your Oxbridge applications x

Thank you saur much jana2659 you are a real 1

Quick Reply

Latest