The Student Room Group

OCR A-level Sociology Paper 3 (H580/03) - 11th June 2024 [Exam Chat]

OCR A Level Sociology Paper 3 (H580/03) - 11th June 2024 [Exam Chat]

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam. Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.
Wishing you all the best of luck. :yy:

General Information
Date/Time: 11th Jun 2024/ PM
Length: 2h 15m
(edited 1 month ago)
I feel so unprepared for this exam😭
Original post by minaykkk
I feel so unprepared for this exam😭

Same! Globalisation questions are so incredibly niche and specific!! 😩
Original post by andre_7b
Same! Globalisation questions are so incredibly niche and specific!! 😩

Fr and I feel like I just don’t completely understand the content for Globalisation compared to crime and deviance😭
Fr and I feel like I just don’t completely understand the content for Globalisation compared to crime and deviance😭

Hm, are there any areas in particular with globalisation that you struggle with?
Hm, are there any areas in particular with globalisation that you struggle with?

I guess it’s the theorists and being able to apply AO2 to it
I guess it’s the theorists and being able to apply AO2 to it
Yeh, I totally get that. I recommend scavenging through the news for statistics or anything that you can possible relate to globalisation studies because everything is linked these days. For example, there was an article abt how social media has pointed itself as a jury in big scandals which are popular in the media when the Russel Brand sexual allegations a while ago happened. As for theorists, I recommend looking at ‘Quizlet’ flash cards created by multiple people as they often have a variety of different theorists as everyone is taught differently, so it’s nice to pinch different ones. 🙂
Yeh, I totally get that. I recommend scavenging through the news for statistics or anything that you can possible relate to globalisation studies because everything is linked these days. For example, there was an article abt how social media has pointed itself as a jury in big scandals which are popular in the media when the Russel Brand sexual allegations a while ago happened. As for theorists, I recommend looking at ‘Quizlet’ flash cards created by multiple people as they often have a variety of different theorists as everyone is taught differently, so it’s nice to pinch different ones. 🙂

Ahhhh life saver, thank you so much
Ahhhh life saver, thank you so much
No probs 😄

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending