Fresh Prince
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
Grabbed from the UK's News of the World

http://www.newsoftheworld.co.uk/stor...showbiz5.shtml

By Polly Graham

STARSTRUCK teenager Joanna Bond couldn't believe her luck when megahit singer Usher asked her back to his hotel room. The stunning 19-year-old blonde clubber knew sex was in the air and expected a steamy one-to-one with the R&B superstar.

But she was shocked to find herself drawn into a SEVEN-in-a-bed-orgy.

Even Usher's bodyguard whispered a warning before she stepped inside the door. Ominously he said: "Are you sure you want to go in? Because there are adult things going on..."

But model Joanna was still in awe and ignored him—only to be stunned at the sight of six tangled naked bodies writhing on the bed.

"I just couldn't believe my eyes," she told us. "There were three girls and three guys but it was so dark I couldn't really make out who was who. "I was really shaken. This wasn't what I expected at all. I'd never witnessed anything like it and was suddenly so nervous. "But before I had time for second thoughts Usher spotted me and said ‘Hi!' as he jumped off the bed and came over to me.

"He was totally naked and just started kissing me passionately while undressing me. He didn't say anything—just gave me this deep look. I was powerless to resist.

"And suddenly I was helping him as he fumbled with my halter-neck top. Then he slipped off my tiny mini-skirt, undid my knickers which tied at the side and led me to the bed. "It was the start of a two-hour sex marathon I'll never forget."

Joanna's night of sin began when 25-year-old Usher, who romanced supermodel Naomi Campbell, clocked her two weeks ago at London's Boujis nightclub.

The singer, who had a UK No1 with Yeah! and is currently the best-selling artist in the world, was hooked as soon as she walked in around 1am.

"He beckoned me over and I got to sit at his table with all his friends," recalled Joanna, who has dated Blue star Simon Webbe, I'm A Celebrity's Fran Cosgrave and Calum Best, "I got up to dance and couldn't believe it when Usher joined me.

"He started running his hands up and down the inside of my legs and smiling at me. I thought, ‘Oh my God, he likes me!' When we got back to the table one of Usher's bodyguards said his boss was about to leave but wanted me to come back to his hotel.

"They said he'd leave first then 10 minutes later they'd take me, so we wouldn't be photographed together."

The move went like clockwork and once inside the trendy Sanderson Hotel Joanna was made to wait in the downstairs bar while Usher's aide checked it was OK to go up to the room.

When Joanna got over her shock at finding herself dragged into the orgy she recognised one of the girls sharing her bed, a brunette.

"It was another model, Coralie Robinson," said Joanna. "I've seen her in magazines. There was also a blonde and another brunette. I didn't know the men with Usher—I guessed they were friends or security guards. But everyone on that bed was drop-dead gorgeous.
Yossarian
Report 14 years ago
If only...
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
"and then she woke up!!"
pink_lucie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by ramroff)
"and then she woke up!!"
lmao! i love you!
roff
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by gossip_girl)
lmao! i love you!
have a special edition tulip babe, it doesnt wilt, like you..
princessb
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
'News of the World'
footballhead
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Stuff like that does happen alot. I live down the road from boujis so me and my mates are there quite alot, and celebs are always taking back random gallies but she is a cow for going to the press.
LaUrEn :-)
Report 14 years ago
I LUV USHER

who actually believes all this?
ladyshort4u
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I Love Usher too :adore: :love:

But who honestly does believe this

and...

If this happened to you, would you go to the press

I would think that she wouldn't have gone to the press because it makes her look like a total w****.

Somehow I don't think I believe this story at all - the media lie...BIG TIME - I can't wait to study media in uni lol
yo-less
Report 14 years ago
hmm...has usher reacted to this at all?denying it perhaps?
LaUrEn :-)
Report 14 years ago
haha we both luv usher then

ye i think she prob did it for the money or to make him look bad or sumthin.. sum how i dont believe it!
ladyshort4u
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by LaUrEn :-))
haha we both luv usher then

ye i think she prob did it for the money or to make him look bad or sumthin.. sum how i dont believe it!
:dito:
ben3085
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Who cares? Some talentless R&B star has had a fake story printed about him in a scummy red top tabloid so that the bint involved can get some publicity.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made up your mind on your five uni choices?

Yes I know where I'm applying (115)
66.09%
No I haven't decided yet (35)
20.11%
Yes but I might change my mind (24)
13.79%

Watched Threads