The Student Room Group

Finding Work experience

I'm stressed because I can't find any work experience that matches the field I want to get into, does anyone know what companies offer work experience to year 12's??? I intially thought my school would work experience for us but they don't..
Original post by ukhhtt
I'm stressed because I can't find any work experience that matches the field I want to get into, does anyone know what companies offer work experience to year 12's??? I intially thought my school would work experience for us but they don't..

Hi, which field do you want to get into?

I would advise checking out the website Springpod, as it has on demand virtual work experience from respected universities and companies and subject spotlights which you can complete in your own time and receive a certificate for.
Reply 2
Original post by kitty15
Hi, which field do you want to get into?
I would advise checking out the website Springpod, as it has on demand virtual work experience from respected universities and companies and subject spotlights which you can complete in your own time and receive a certificate for.
I want to get into marketing or business management. Thank you!!! Also, are there any in-person work experience that I can find? (I'm struggling to find any)
Original post by ukhhtt
I want to get into marketing or business management. Thank you!!! Also, are there any in-person work experience that I can find? (I'm struggling to find any)

I’m not really sure as it’s not my subject, however I would try contacting local companies and asking if you can do shadowing (for example hotels, charity shops, etc), or contact anyone you know who works in business/marketing

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending