The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

University of Nottingham accommodation

i will be studying on the east side of the university park campus, I am looking at broadgate park, raleigh park, riverside point and st peter’s court. What do you recommend and what has the most first year students in?
Original post by idkhah
i will be studying on the east side of the university park campus, I am looking at broadgate park, raleigh park, riverside point and st peter’s court. What do you recommend and what has the most first year students in?
Hey, I’m putting riverside point as my top and then broadgate!
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
If you're gonna be on UP campus then I highly recommend Broadgate out of those since it's within walking distance and the buses between UP and the other ones are not as reliable as the uni says they are. I don't know which has the most first years but I do know that Broadgate has a lot so don't worry about that.

What type of room are you planning on applying for? If you go for standard room (shared bathroom) at Broadgate - you could help me out actually as I have an offer for that for next year that I don't need anymore but I need to find a replacement in order to cancel it. If it's ok with you, just apply as normal and put my name and details in the application notes - will help me out massively! (feel free to ignore this if you don't go for Broadgate and/or that room type, but please consider it if you do)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending