The Student Room Group

Economics A-level 25 markers AQA

What would you recommend is the ideal length for an Economics AQA 25-marker? Is it okay to do just 2 points instead of 3 if you have knowledge, application and evaluation bases covered?
Original post by carpetsarecomfy
What would you recommend is the ideal length for an Economics AQA 25-marker? Is it okay to do just 2 points instead of 3 if you have knowledge, application and evaluation bases covered?

yes defo, i’ve gotten 23-25/25 multiple times just by writing 2 points, but yes make sure u cover those points in depth w evaluation and a conclusion at the end : )
Original post by unxmutual
yes defo, i’ve gotten 23-25/25 multiple times just by writing 2 points, but yes make sure u cover those points in depth w evaluation and a conclusion at the end : )

can u send some of ur essays?
Original post by Nash2404
can u send some of ur essays?

yes sure! i dont know how to send things by student room so if u want u can dm (on tsr) me ur instagram tag, email or whatever else u feel fine with
Original post by unxmutual

hi could you send me some of ur essays as well

Quick Reply

Latest