The Student Room Group

A level Maths

How do you prepare for maths?our current teacher is really bad at teaching he goes 3-4 chapters a day by just showing examples on the board so I’ve been teaching myself since September. I’ve fallen behind my syllabus for several months now . I’ve been trying to keep up by watching YouTube but it’s really hard to go along and I feel like the tutorials aren’t helpful anymore and they started to get difficult to follow which resulted into learning only one subchapter per day. To add more I didn’t even start mechanics yet and we got only two months left💀. I got a C in maths and have a predicted B which is my aim. Any suggestions?
Reply 1
Original post by Noshin83
How do you prepare for maths?our current teacher is really bad at teaching he goes 3-4 chapters a day by just showing examples on the board so I’ve been teaching myself since September. I’ve fallen behind my syllabus for several months now . I’ve been trying to keep up by watching YouTube but it’s really hard to go along and I feel like the tutorials aren’t helpful anymore and they started to get difficult to follow which resulted into learning only one subchapter per day. To add more I didn’t even start mechanics yet and we got only two months left💀. I got a C in maths and have a predicted B which is my aim. Any suggestions?

I use math genie and TL maths. Hope that helps!
Reply 2
Original post by LaurynGold
I use math genie and TL maths. Hope that helps!

Please don't i done this last year and ended up with a low C

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending