The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Kaplan International College London Foundation and University of Bristol foundation

Hello, I want to study undergraduate education at the University of Bristol, but since my academic success and IELTS score are low, I will not be accepted to the University of Bristol and therefore I need to take foundation education. After the foundation programme, I have two options to go to the University of Bristol. The first is to take foundation education at University of Bristol , and the other is to take foundation education at Kaplan International College London. If anyone is studying or has studied at Kaplan International College London or Bristol University, please answer my questions.

1)What is the difference between studying foundation program at the University of Bristol and studying foundation program at KICL?

2)I want to study foundation at University of Bristol , but my English is not sufficient. The minimum IELTS requirement for foundation program study at the University of Bristol is 6 IELTS. My IELTS score is 5, but Kaplan International College London accepts 5 IELTS. Where would it be better for me to study foundation? Bristol or KICL?

3)How difficult is it to pass the KICL foundation ?

4)I want to study foundation in September, but I have not applied to KILC yet. When is the application deadline for KILC foundation?
(edited 3 weeks ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending