The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

Central saint martins

Someone got any response after interview from fcp?
Original post by Anonymous
Someone got any response after interview from fcp?

yes, i have an offer
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
yes, i have an offer

Well done 🙂 when did you get it?
yes, i have an offer

Really? For what?
Really? For what?

Fashion Communication: Image and Promotion, got the offer a week ago. So happy after putting in the work.
Original post by Lmklmklmklmk
Well done 🙂 when did you get it?

Thank you!! I got the offer last week. Have you heard back from any courses?
Reply 6
Fashion Communication: Image and Promotion, got the offer a week ago. So happy after putting in the work.

Omg congrats!! I also applied for fcp but I haven't received any response yet ☹️ when was your interview? The wait makes me so anxious lol
Original post by fuzzzzz
Omg congrats!! I also applied for fcp but I haven't received any response yet ☹️ when was your interview? The wait makes me so anxious lol

Thank you!!! have you heard anything now/have had an interview? I had mine in mid-march
Thank you!!! have you heard anything now/have had an interview? I had mine in mid-march

Congrats on your offer! Are you an external student, or are you already studying foundation at csm?
Congrats on your offer! Are you an external student, or are you already studying foundation at csm?
I'm studying at CSM's Foundation already, and I'm an international student. What about you? I'm curious if external students are receiving offers later than those at CSM's Foundation
I'm studying at CSM's Foundation already, and I'm an international student. What about you? I'm curious if external students are receiving offers later than those at CSM's Foundation

I had my interview late March for fcp, just waiting on a response, I'm external. Yes I believe so, just from what I have read.
Reply 11
I had my interview late March for fcp, just waiting on a response, I'm external. Yes I believe so, just from what I have read.

I'm external too ☹️ had my interview also in mid march the wait is killing meeeeeee
Original post by fuzzzzz
I'm external too ☹️ had my interview also in mid march the wait is killing meeeeeee

Hey, do you have insta?

Im external, has my interview on the 19th and still waiting...
anyone heard back?
Original post by Boaz Volkoow
Im external, has my interview on the 19th and still waiting...

Did you hear back for Image & Promotion?
Did you hear back for Image & Promotion?

It was actually for Histories and theories, but yeah j got an offer about a week ago
Original post by Boaz Volkoow
It was actually for Histories and theories, but yeah j got an offer about a week ago

CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you, we might collaborate at some point because the Fashion Communication pathways are all linked together. Do you have Instagram?
CONGRATS!!! I'm so happy for you, we might collaborate at some point because the Fashion Communication pathways are all linked together. Do you have Instagram?

Tysm!! Yeah i have ig its @boazvolkow feel free to DM 😊

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending