The Student Room Group

Is my penis size good enough?

I’m 16, my penis is about 5.2 inches and about the same in girth. I haven’t grown at all (height, foot size, etc) since I was about 13, do you think I’ll grow anymore down there? But the reason I’m typing right now, I’ve been talking to a girl for quite some time, she’s not fat but we’ll say she has thicker thighs, I’m a virgin but think she could be the one eventually (I’m Christian, Ik unattractive) but I’m just nervous that I won’t be able to get the job done because of my size or if I even have to worry.
The more you worry about your penis size the less there is of your attention to give to your gf - equally your gf will have worries too.

You will both have imperfections of every kind. But the greater beauty of each of you is from within, not the appendages hanging off your body. Your personality and confidence are far more important than one small spot on your face. The same applies to your penis. If your personality is outward looking you are focussed someone else's pleasure, not your own you will be a better lover for it.

Be grateful everything works. Not the size of it. Sex is about pleasuring someone else, and a penis is one small part of that. Learn to trust each other first rather than using sex as a compatibility tool.
Original post by Anonymous
I’m 16, my penis is about 5.2 inches and about the same in girth. I haven’t grown at all (height, foot size, etc) since I was about 13, do you think I’ll grow anymore down there? But the reason I’m typing right now, I’ve been talking to a girl for quite some time, she’s not fat but we’ll say she has thicker thighs, I’m a virgin but think she could be the one eventually (I’m Christian, Ik unattractive) but I’m just nervous that I won’t be able to get the job done because of my size or if I even have to worry.

No one gaf about ur **** size. Do not worry
I'm a♀️virgin and honestly dude, your fine.😆 That's definitely going to break her barrier and cause stretching. P.S. if you are too long and too big you hurt her more if she is a virgin and hitting the cervix while thrusting can be painful. (Honest guy to girl intimate opinion here, (cause I'm pretty open), just hearing and being reminded of guy's size is making me stress out about losing my virginity.😅
Original post by Anonymous #1

How tall are you in ft

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending