The Student Room Group
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website

Self-catered accommodation at Nottingham

I'm currently looking at accommodation for Nottingham and self-catered and ensuite is a must for me. I'll be studying liberal arts on the university park campus and the only place I've seen is Broadgate Park which I'll most likely apply for but was wondering if anyone could give me any recommendations for others close by. I'm also interested to know whether many people study on university campus but live on or nearby Jubilee campus. I don't want my accommodation to be out of the way, especially after a night out if everyone else is going back to the main campus and I would have to go back to Jubilee on my own. If anyone could give me any advice or suggestions that would be great :smile:
Hi! I'm not a student of notts yet but I'm almost definitely firming it for econ so i've been chatting to a lot of current students i know about where to stay, i have the same requirements as you and my course is also on university park. I've been told that there's tons of people that make the walk/bus journey from accoms closer to jubilee campus to university park because the vibe and social aspects of those access are better but defo have a look into each one yourself! I'm personally putting notts two and probably sps as my top, hope that helps xx
Students on campus, Nottingham University
University of Nottingham
Nottingham
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
I'm currently looking at accommodation for Nottingham and self-catered and ensuite is a must for me. I'll be studying liberal arts on the university park campus and the only place I've seen is Broadgate Park which I'll most likely apply for but was wondering if anyone could give me any recommendations for others close by. I'm also interested to know whether many people study on university campus but live on or nearby Jubilee campus. I don't want my accommodation to be out of the way, especially after a night out if everyone else is going back to the main campus and I would have to go back to Jubilee on my own. If anyone could give me any advice or suggestions that would be great :smile:

Hi there fellow liberal arts student! I'm so happy to find other people studying such a niche course at Nottingham. I've just applied for my self catered accommodation and went for Albion, Broadgate and Dagfa (I thought about Jubilee accom but decided against it in the end). what did you end up choosing?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending