The Student Room Group

Pathways to Planning Scheme

Hey Everyone, I couldn't find a forum for Pathways to Planning Scheme Cohort 2. Kindly comment below if you have applied. The outcome of SJT will be out on 9th April.
Reply 1
Hi I applied! 😊
Reply 2
Hey

Do you have your assessment centres later in the may?
Reply 3
Original post by erfansharifi
Hey

hi! i applied too :biggrin: ac on the 21st
Reply 4
Original post by matcha25
Great!!! Same here.
Reply 5
Original post by erfansharifi
Hey

Yes, not sure what to expect:<
Reply 6

How did it go!!
Reply 7
my ac was today! it's challenging but quite fun, the format is similar to the ngdp ac
Reply 8
Original post by ap2002
How did it go!!

hey! think it went ok, had some technical issues during the group stage tho ☹️ hbu
Reply 9
Original post by askicyy
my ac was today! it's challenging but quite fun, the format is similar to the ngdp ac

yesss very, and now we have to do the personal statement similar to the ngdp too haha
also guys, wondering whereabouts everyone intends to apply for - for me, its london!
also guys, wondering whereabouts everyone intends to apply for - for me, its london!

London
Reply 12
I'm still thinking how to rank my choices, are you guys based in london?
Reply 13
Unfortunately I think I might have to withdraw from the final interview because of the location of the allocation. Good luck to those who are in the final round and all the best to everyone who sees this thread!
Original post by askicyy
Unfortunately I think I might have to withdraw from the final interview because of the location of the allocation. Good luck to those who are in the final round and all the best to everyone who sees this thread!

Awwww I wish you at least attended for the experience.

Quick Reply