The Student Room Group
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield

University of Sheffield accommodation 2024

Just wondering whether anyone knows if the Endcliffe flats Howden, Froggatt and Yarncliffe have all filled up? I saw them on the site a few days ago and stupidly didn’t apply for it, and I’m just worried that all the more “sociable” accommodation has gone.
Original post by Anonymous
Just wondering whether anyone knows if the Endcliffe flats Howden, Froggatt and Yarncliffe have all filled up? I saw them on the site a few days ago and stupidly didn’t apply for it, and I’m just worried that all the more “sociable” accommodation has gone.
Im in the same position, i was looking for a yarncliffe of froggart room but cant see any. Apparently they release more rooms with time.
Mappin Building
University of Sheffield
Sheffield
Original post by Anonymous

Hiya,

The blocks do get released in waves so more will appear throughout this period until accommodation deadline. If there is a specific flat you are looking for, you can ask through the online chat service on the accommodation platform or call the helpline: +44 114 222 4488.

Let me know if you have anymore questions!

Jivanthika
Reply 3
Original post by Anonymous #1

They definitely aren’t completely gone. My advice is just continuously refresh the browser until one appears because it will. I have a room in froggat and in the flat I am in there is still one room vacant so there are still rooms going.
Original post by Izzy-06
They definitely aren’t completely gone. My advice is just continuously refresh the browser until one appears because it will. I have a room in froggat and in the flat I am in there is still one room vacant so there are still rooms going.

Thanks so much !

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending