The Student Room Group

Edexcel GCSE Music : Listening and Appraising (1MU0 03) - 17th June 2024 [Exam Chat]

Edexcel GCSE Music : Listening and Appraising (1MU0 03) - 17th June 2024

Welcome to the exam discussion thread for this exam.
Introduce yourself! Let others know what you're aiming for in your exams, what you are struggling with in your revision or anything else.

General Information
Date/Time: 17th June 2024 PM
Length: 1h 45m

Best of luck!

Click here to find exam discussions for other GCSE subjects

@Pwca
Hello wondering how people are going with the Edexcel prep for Music GCSE Final? Any info on predicted papers?
Original post by MichelleBalingup
Hello wondering how people are going with the Edexcel prep for Music GCSE Final? Any info on predicted papers?

Hey! I did Edexcel GCSE Music in 2022 and when i revised for this paper, I did practice papers (especially the essay) and would choose random pieces of music to practice skills :smile:
Original post by erin11
Hey! I did Edexcel GCSE Music in 2022 and when i revised for this paper, I did practice papers (especially the essay) and would choose random pieces of music to practice skills :smile:

Thanks. Where would I find predicted papers?
Original post by MichelleBalingup
Thanks. Where would I find predicted papers?

Unfortunately Im not sure about predicted papers, however past papers should be on the exam board website
Anyone know what the essay is going to be on? My Teacher thinks its either Bethoven or Samba? If anyone has any tips to revise or any links to help that would be helpful?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending