The Student Room Group

Eduqas Biology A-Level

Anyone doing the Eduqas exam board?
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you've posted in the right place? :smile: Here's a link to our subject forum which should help get you more responses if you post there. :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by User_F1
Anyone doing the Eduqas exam board?

OMG YES 😭😭 It's fr the worst exam board ever there's hardly any resources. How are you finding it so far?
Reply 3
Original post by Hdisn
OMG YES 😭😭 It's fr the worst exam board ever there's hardly any resources. How are you finding it so far?

HAHA hi finally. Meh, there is literally no support for it. You 2nd year?
Reply 4
Original post by User_F1
HAHA hi finally. Meh, there is literally no support for it. You 2nd year?

yhhh im stressing about the exam so much since i need to get an A to get into uni lol fml. how are you revising for it cuz i need all the help i can get 😭
Reply 5
Original post by Hdisn
yhhh im stressing about the exam so much since i need to get an A to get into uni lol fml. how are you revising for it cuz i need all the help i can get 😭

I'm just doing all the past papers and flashcards for stuff. U got any ideas what might come up?
Reply 6
Original post by User_F1
I'm just doing all the past papers and flashcards for stuff. U got any ideas what might come up?

what flashcards are you using - are they premade are did u make them urself? tbh no clue the thing is with eduqas most questions are application based so even if you know the content well its hard to get the marks. I think comp1 is by far the easiest out of the other 2.
Reply 7
Original post by Hdisn
what flashcards are you using - are they premade are did u make them urself? tbh no clue the thing is with eduqas most questions are application based so even if you know the content well its hard to get the marks. I think comp1 is by far the easiest out of the other 2.

Ones I made. Yeh so true and I'm so bad at the apply questions. Yeh comp 1 is good its basically all memory for that, p2 is the worse I recon sm nonsense

Quick Reply

Latest