The Student Room Group

gcse maths revision

does anybody have a save my exams account that they wouldn't mind sharing? or like a pdf with all the topic questions and all the answers? i can't afford to pay for it and i could really use it
Original post by amulo006
does anybody have a save my exams account that they wouldn't mind sharing? or like a pdf with all the topic questions and all the answers? i can't afford to pay for it and i could really use it

I don't use save my exams so I don't have account for it but if you want to see topic checklist or want to practice questions by topic with answers, I would recommend: maths genie and my maths cloud. they are free and are really useful so use it.
Hope it helps!
Thanks
Original post by amulo006

Hi there,

There are some really good sites for free you can use that have the list of topics and their grades as well as exam practise from past papers.

These are: Maths Genie - Free Online GCSE and A Level Maths Revision and Corbettmaths Videos, worksheets, 5-a-day and much more.

Hope they help you with your studies!
Ethan

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending