The Student Room Group

Student finance

Hi, I applied for student finance. But I entered there that I have a partner and now my partner has to prove household income to support my application. There is no problem with that, but on gov it is written that the check will be carried out via the Insurance number or via the form. But my girlfriend doesn't have an insurance number and she doesn't work, so I wonder what the other option is to prove household income to support my application? Thank you
Hi there, I've responded to your other thread. If you want to keep all future queries to the one thread. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply