The Student Room Group

Student finance application

Hi, I had applied for student finance for last year and this year for a masters however I withdraw a year in. I am now reapplying to a pre reg course masters. I have gone to apply for SFE but it says I can’t as I already have an application for this year. However that one was withdrawn. I’m wondering what I do moving forward

Thank you
(edited 2 months ago)
Original post by Shannenh
Hi, I had applied for student finance for last year and this year for a masters however I withdraw a year in. I am now reapplying to a pre reg course masters. I have gone to apply for SFE but it says I can’t as I already have an application for this year. However that one was withdrawn. I’m wondering what I do moving forward
Thank you

Hi Shanneh,

You would need to apply on paper as the system thinks you have done an undergraduate and a master's and there is nothing else we can offer. You can find our paper forms here https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-forms then post this back to the address on the form.

Thanks,
Claire
Reply 2
Original post by Claire SFE
Hi Shanneh,
You would need to apply on paper as the system thinks you have done an undergraduate and a master's and there is nothing else we can offer. You can find our paper forms here https://www.gov.uk/student-finance-forms then post this back to the address on the form.
Thanks,
Claire
Ok thank you, If I apply on paper will they be able to see that I’ve withdrawn form my previous course?
Thank you
Reply 3
Thank you! Also I have received student finance for my undergrad and one year of a masters. Will I still be entitled to SF as my new course is a pre reg occupational therapy course? Thank you
Original post by Shannenh
Thank you! Also I have received student finance for my undergrad and one year of a masters. Will I still be entitled to SF as my new course is a pre reg occupational therapy course? Thank you

Hi there,

Yes, as long as you're not registered in that field already. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending