When someone goes in a huff...

Watch
This discussion is closed.
PublicSchoolAnn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 15 years ago
do you try and speak to them quickly thus annoying them even more(even though you are really sorry and want to give them a big hug!) or just leave it?
I have been naughty.
LPK
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
do you try and speak to them quickly thus annoying them even more(even though you are really sorry and want to give them a big hug!) or just leave it?
I have been naughty.
u have only jsut came back and 1 more point and your banned again :eek: indeed you have been naughty. id suggest leaving them too.
F1 fanatic
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
(Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
I have been naughty.
your probably better to just leave it for a little while to cool off. Otherwise there is the risk of making it worse.
Charlottie
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
What did you do? You so clearly want to tell the world. Is TSR your version of a diary?
PublicSchoolAnn
Rep:
?
(Original post by Charlottie)
What did you do? You so clearly want to tell the world. Is TSR your version of a diary?
No iv got a journal which is fabby and will be worth millions when im famous-a pro skater!
I dont actually want to tell. Iv just been naughty.
PublicSchoolAnn
Rep:
?
(Original post by lil penguin kid)
u have only jsut came back and 1 more point and your banned again :eek: indeed you have been naughty. id suggest leaving them too.
no those points are a hangover.
riotgrrrl
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
POLL!

Leave them for a while but not too long
Mr Brightside
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 15 years ago
For God's sake do not leave it, they'll think you don't care and then when you do say something they'll think you're only doing it for selfish reasons. Say sorry immediately and with as much conviction (and take as much time as is needed to get the message across)
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How do you feel about your grades? Are they...

What I expected (116)
25.89%
Better than expected (92)
20.54%
Worse than expected (240)
53.57%

Watched Threads