Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    do you try and speak to them quickly thus annoying them even more(even though you are really sorry and want to give them a big hug!) or just leave it?
    I have been naughty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
    do you try and speak to them quickly thus annoying them even more(even though you are really sorry and want to give them a big hug!) or just leave it?
    I have been naughty.
    u have only jsut came back and 1 more point and your banned again :eek: indeed you have been naughty. id suggest leaving them too.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by PublicSchoolAnn)
    I have been naughty.
    your probably better to just leave it for a little while to cool off. Otherwise there is the risk of making it worse.

ReputationRep:
    What did you do? You so clearly want to tell the world. Is TSR your version of a diary?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Charlottie)
    What did you do? You so clearly want to tell the world. Is TSR your version of a diary?
    No iv got a journal which is fabby and will be worth millions when im famous-a pro skater!
    I dont actually want to tell. Iv just been naughty.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lil penguin kid)
    u have only jsut came back and 1 more point and your banned again :eek: indeed you have been naughty. id suggest leaving them too.
    no those points are a hangover.

ReputationRep:
    POLL!

Leave them for a while but not too long

ReputationRep:
    For God's sake do not leave it, they'll think you don't care and then when you do say something they'll think you're only doing it for selfish reasons. Say sorry immediately and with as much conviction (and take as much time as is needed to get the message across)

Poll
Black Friday: Yay or Nay?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.