The Student Room Group

Bleeding after masturbating

I have been getting random heavy bleeds for about 5 days now after I used a dildo and a bullet vibrator and masturbated . As I'm virgin it's probably hymen breaking but is this much bleeding normal?? Should I go to a doctor . Also any Muslims tell me if my fasts will be valid 😶
Reply 1
I’m going to assume the best but I really don’t understand these posts. Your fast is not valid if you have engaged in such sexual activity during your fast
Reply 2
If you need sincere advice then please message, I’m probably around your age.
Reply 3
Original post by Lillyana
I have been getting random heavy bleeds for about 5 days now after I used a dildo and a bullet vibrator and masturbated . As I'm virgin it's probably hymen breaking but is this much bleeding normal?? Should I go to a doctor . Also any Muslims tell me if my fasts will be valid 😶

Ello average brown dude with a nice chunk of Islamic knowledge (7yrs Islamic school) in terms of your fast being valid it depends is this more like an injury or more like a period? if its closer to a period ur fasts wont be valid, assuming u masturbate while ur not fasting and its more akin to an injury then your fast should be valid if you'd like sources for my reasoning id be happy to provide them.

Another thing if those bleeds are still occurring id suggest booking an appointment with a doctor as it may be something more serious not trying to make you worry but no matter how embarrassing it may be your health should come first you can always be discreet with said appointments if family knowing is an issue.

Let me know if you have any more questions and hope this helped.

Quick Reply

Latest