The Student Room Group

aqa gcse english lit macbeth

how likely is it that there'll be a question on Malcolm or banquo cuz I have no notes for them and dk what to include in an analysis about them aside from them being a foil to macbeth?
Reply 1
very unlikely there will be on Malcolm, like really unlikely. Although Banquo could come up he isn't the most likely and he proably would apear with someone else as a relationship question or something, worth learning some quotes for him. (u never know what it'll be though so don't rely on me)
Reply 2
Original post by elihalbe
very unlikely there will be on Malcolm, like really unlikely. Although Banquo could come up he isn't the most likely and he proably would apear with someone else as a relationship question or something, worth learning some quotes for him. (u never know what it'll be though so don't rely on me)

okay if it's relationship it can only be Macbeth surely? which I think I could do
I forgot to mention Macduff most importantly - how likely do you think he could show up? (and if it'd be a relationship question or smth)
Reply 3
agaiin doubt hed come up as he isn't mentione and discussed too much, and again it would only be in a convostion or something, and not just about him. Does anyone disagree?
Reply 4
has anyone had any experience with the AI marking on savemyexmas for english literature, is it any good?

I gave it an essay and it gave seemingly the wrong feedback, if anyone is any good marking and they could read over the essay and the feedback given please reply

Quick Reply