The Student Room Group

CYI for 24/25

Hello,

I have applied and had my application processed for the 24/25 academic year and the maintenance loan is based on my parent’s income for 21/22 I believe, which is much higher than what they earn currently.

I’m aware that they will need to fill in a CYI at some point - the current CYI form is for 23/24 so will they need to fill this one out or should we wait until the 24/25 form is released? In that case, when can I expect this to be released? Would love to know as I won’t be able to support myself on the amount I’ve got for the 24/25 year currently :frown:

Thank you!
Hello,
I have applied and had my application processed for the 24/25 academic year and the maintenance loan is based on my parent’s income for 21/22 I believe, which is much higher than what they earn currently.
I’m aware that they will need to fill in a CYI at some point - the current CYI form is for 23/24 so will they need to fill this one out or should we wait until the 24/25 form is released? In that case, when can I expect this to be released? Would love to know as I won’t be able to support myself on the amount I’ve got for the 24/25 year currently :frown:
Thank you!

Hi there,

The CYI form is not yet available for 24/25 and will be live later this month hopefully. They must do the CYI that relates to your Academic Year.

Thanks, Ross

Quick Reply