The Student Room Group
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol

Bristol, Think Big Undergraduate Awards

Hello! Has anyone received the results of their Think Big Undergraduate Scholarship application?

Scroll to see replies

From what i've heard, everyone will hear back on the same day (I think April 8th)
Inside University of Bristol
University of Bristol
Bristol
Reply 2
According to https://www.bristol.ac.uk/international/fees-finance/scholarships/ :

8 April 2024 We notify undergraduate scholarship applicants of outcome
Reply 3
If my application is still on hold does it mean I won’t be getting scholarship ? Because it’s April 8th in 2 days
Reply 4
Waiting for outcome as well. All the best to all of you.........
Any updates?
Best of luck to everyone
has anyone heard anything?
Reply 8
Waiting for outcome too. Has anyone received any news?
Reply 9
Nope no news yet
Are there chances that we’ll not get the results today? Because I still haven’t received anything and I don’t wanna lose hope
Original post by Kayden30
Are there chances that we’ll not get the results today? Because I still haven’t received anything and I don’t wanna lose hope
not sure, ive yet to receive any news as well. Most likely will be today, possibly towards the end maybe?
if anyone got any news, please do share, we will at least know that an email/announcement has been released
I'm also still waiting. From what i've seen, last year they gave out the scholarships at around 4-6 pm UK time. Good luck to everyone
Reply 14
Best of luck to everyone !
Did some digging and they came out around 5pm last year, both offers and rejections
Just received an email from Bristol only managed to receive the £3000 bursary
Original post by Anonymous
Just received an email from Bristol only managed to receive the £3000 bursary

well congrats anyway, that’s still great! I got nothing so assuming it’s a rejection.
well congrats anyway, that’s still great! I got nothing so assuming it’s a rejection.

Thankss don’t worry my friend hasn’t receive any emails yet too I think they’re still sending them out
Thankss don’t worry my friend hasn’t receive any emails yet too I think they’re still sending them out

Oh okay, thanks for letting me know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending