The Student Room Group
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website

Student email

I have a deferred offer to Newcastle university that I accepted last year. I have now set up finance and accom. When can I expect to receive my student email or how can I go about attaining it?
Hi there I can’t say anything for Newcastle specifically but I know from my university I didn’t get my student email/login details until end of August even beginning of September which is quite late, but if you’ve deferred your place for another year you probably won’t get it until next autumn in terms of accommodation, I think they sort that out a bit earlier so it will be probably the start of August but it can be quite late so just a warning wishing you the best with everything though
Students on campus at the University of Newcastle
Newcastle University
Newcastle-upon-Tyne
Visit website
Reply 2
Original post by ebyrne2036
Hi there I can’t say anything for Newcastle specifically but I know from my university I didn’t get my student email/login details until end of August even beginning of September which is quite late, but if you’ve deferred your place for another year you probably won’t get it until next autumn in terms of accommodation, I think they sort that out a bit earlier so it will be probably the start of August but it can be quite late so just a warning wishing you the best with everything though

Thank you, I’m very excited to go so just want to get everything out the way

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending