The Student Room Group

"We cannot find your application right now"

Good afternoon,

I have reapplied for student finance this year and did not put my parents' middle names. When they try to support my application it says that "We cannot find your application". How do I resolve this issue? Do I get my parents to fill out the PFF2 form and upload it in the "Send documents and forms" section on my application to link the accounts? Furthermore, is there anything else I need to do after I submit the PFF2 form?

Kind Regards, Aoife Arnott
Hi Aoife56,

This is a known issue that some sponsors are encountering when trying to support applications online, you will need to complete the pff2 form as a workaround. This can be uploading through your online account where you mentioned and you shouldn't need to do anything else after this. Pff2 forms are currently taking around 17 working days to review.

Thanks,
Calum
Reply 2
Original post by Calum SLC
Hi Aoife56,
This is a known issue that some sponsors are encountering when trying to support applications online, you will need to complete the pff2 form as a workaround. This can be uploading through your online account where you mentioned and you shouldn't need to do anything else after this. Pff2 forms are currently taking around 17 working days to review.
Thanks,
Calum

Thank you Calum, have a good rest of your day!
Hi Aoife56,

You're welcome, you too :smile:

Thanks,
Calum

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending