The Student Room Group

trying to get all As for AS

Hey everyone, I thought this would be a good idea to help keep me accountable. I'm aiming to get into cambridge for economics, I didn't get the best gcse grades so i'm hoping to make up for it with my Alevel grades and supercirricular activities. I got ABBC in my mock exams which i am quite disappointed with, my current goal is to get AAAA for my grades and I know i can do it. For today i'm going to study quadratics and co-ordinate geometry, I will also create a few quote flashcards for literature. I will also solve a P1 maths paper alongside a video.
Original post by nyxienyx
Hey everyone, I thought this would be a good idea to help keep me accountable. I'm aiming to get into cambridge for economics, I didn't get the best gcse grades so i'm hoping to make up for it with my Alevel grades and supercirricular activities. I got ABBC in my mock exams which i am quite disappointed with, my current goal is to get AAAA for my grades and I know i can do it. For today i'm going to study quadratics and co-ordinate geometry, I will also create a few quote flashcards for literature. I will also solve a P1 maths paper alongside a video.

hello! welcome to gyg 💗 what subjects do you take??
Reply 2
Original post by prettylil.thing
hello! welcome to gyg 💗 what subjects do you take??

hi there <3 i take math, english literature, geography and economics

What exam board do you do?
Reply 5
Original post by study23!
What exam board do you do?

CIE
Reply 6
Currently figuring my way around a maths paper, I got a B in my maths mock and i know that i wasnt far off an A so im confident in my ability to do this if i just keep on working at it. My first exam is in 15 days and my first two exams are english literature and math back to back and after that i have a week break so for now im just focusing in pure math and my english play and poetry.
Currently figuring my way around a maths paper, I got a B in my maths mock and i know that i wasnt far off an A so im confident in my ability to do this if i just keep on working at it. My first exam is in 15 days and my first two exams are english literature and math back to back and after that i have a week break so for now im just focusing in pure math and my english play and poetry.

Good luck!
Reply 8

Hi! I took CIE A-level economics last year and got A*. I am currently studying economics at LSE. I have the revision material prepared by myself which can be shared with you!
Reply 9
Original post by Yishu
Hi! I took CIE A-level economics last year and got A*. I am currently studying economics at LSE. I have the revision material prepared by myself which can be shared with you!

yes please that would be amazing, I'm also planning on applying to LSE for the same course! do you have any tips?
Reply 10
current to-do list for today is : geo homework, english unseen essay, integration past paper questions, function revision (ill probably do questions tomorrow), cat on a hot tin roof flashcards. ive already done the flashcards and im currently working on my geography homework.
Reply 11
yes please that would be amazing, I'm also planning on applying to LSE for the same course! do you have any tips?
The whole pdf file is 66 pages with detailed notes corresponding to the syllabus, a small price of £10 will be charged. Give me your contact info if you want it. Tips for applying for LSE: read and learn extra econ and share them in your PS logically.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending