The Student Room Group

Parents providing support evidence

I’m reapplying for student finance for my second year and got to the part where my mum was supposed to receive and email to upload her financial information. First of all, she didn’t receive any email to do this. When trying to log onto her account via the student finance website, there’s a message saying there was an issue meaning she can’t access my application to input her information. What would be my next course of action? I’ve been advised to have her fill in a PFF2 form and upload it via my account under uploading supporting evidence but was wondering if this is the correct thing to do and will it be enough for my application to be approved for my next year’s maintenance loan?
Original post by alicerc05
I’m reapplying for student finance for my second year and got to the part where my mum was supposed to receive and email to upload her financial information. First of all, she didn’t receive any email to do this. When trying to log onto her account via the student finance website, there’s a message saying there was an issue meaning she can’t access my application to input her information. What would be my next course of action? I’ve been advised to have her fill in a PFF2 form and upload it via my account under uploading supporting evidence but was wondering if this is the correct thing to do and will it be enough for my application to be approved for my next year’s maintenance loan?

Hi Alice,

Yes, we'd definitely recommend uploading the PFF2 form.

Once that's processed we'll approve you for the correct Maintenance Loan, rest assured.

Just to let you know, we're currently processing these forms in 17 working days.

Thanks, Graeme

Quick Reply