The Student Room Group
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website

Sheffield Hallam Midwifery 2024

Just thought I’d put a thread together for anyone who has been offered a place and considering studying midwifery at Sheffield Hallam in September 2024
I know it’s still early but would be nice to connect with each other 🥰
Hi! I’ve received a conditional offer! I’m just waiting on my certificate from my access course and then hopefully it will be unconditional!
Emily x
City campus, Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield Hallam University
Sheffield
Visit website
Ahh congrats! Have you finished your access course then? I’m in the same boat, conditional depending on access course results. I still have two units left to complete :frown: x
Original post by lilyedwards00
Ahh congrats! Have you finished your access course then? I’m in the same boat, conditional depending on access course results. I still have two units left to complete :frown: x

Yes I’ve finished mine just waiting for it to be ratified. Are you doing the access to midwifery through learn direct? X
Original post by Midwifemuma
Yes I’ve finished mine just waiting for it to be ratified. Are you doing the access to midwifery through learn direct? X

Yeah I’m doing access to midwifery but did it through new college Swindon, as far as I’m aware it’s the exact same thing just a different provider. I still do it all online from home x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending