The Student Room Group

TSR Quiz of the Week #143! (6th April 2024)

It's time for Quiz of the Week again!

Welcome to the hundred-and-forty-third instalment of the Quiz of the Week series! I will be testing your knowledge of news stories from this week. Visit the master thread for more details of the series, and to sign up for notifications when a quiz goes live!

How it works
This quiz is conducted via Google Forms and you have until next Friday at midnight (or Thursday at 11.59pm if that is clearer!) There is no need to prove your score for this, as the quiz asks for your TSR username and I can see all responses.

Filling in a valid TSR username is a requirement for being placed on the scoreboard. Please feel free to comment your scores below as that will help me verify users' scores more easily - plus it's fun to see how others have done!

Scoring
The form will automatically score the quiz for you. Once again we're able to offer a prize of 100 rep, thanks to the Community Staff! We are also continuing to trial further prizes of 50 and 30 rep for second and third place respectively!

Happy quizzing!
(edited 1 month ago)

Scroll to see replies

Enjoy everyone!!

Spoiler

(edited 1 month ago)
Original post by emm4nuella

Welcome to the hundred-and-forty-third instalment of the Quiz of the Week series! I will be testing your knowledge of news stories from this week. Visit the master thread for more details of the series, and to sign up for notifications when a quiz goes live!

How it works
This quiz is conducted via Google Forms and you have until next Friday at midnight (or Thursday at 11.59pm if that is clearer!) There is no need to prove your score for this, as the quiz asks for your TSR username and I can see all responses.
Filling in a valid TSR username is a requirement for being placed on the scoreboard. Please feel free to comment your scores below as that will help me verify users' scores more easily - plus it's fun to see how others have done!

Scoring
The form will automatically score the quiz for you. Once again we're able to offer a prize of 100 rep, thanks to the Community Staff! We are also continuing to trial further prizes of 50 and 30 rep for second and third place respectively

Happy quizzing!

Not to be rude, BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE AMAZING, but how comes you're hosting it this time?
Original post by Tatakae L
Not to be rude, BECAUSE I LOVE YOU AND YOU ARE AMAZING, but how comes you're hosting it this time?

Because I usually hang around the Debates and Current Affairs section :smile:!
5/10
7/10 and quite a way off on the tie breaker
Because I usually hang around the Debates and Current Affairs section :smile:!

Ahh alright.
5/10 for me and very close on the tiebreaker (not that that will help me!).
(edited 1 month ago)
Very close on the tiebreaker but 3/10 on the actual quiz that was a toughie! :redface:
7/10! Quite close to the tiebreaker thanks to my parents :biggrin:
Above par 5/10 this week

And the tiebreaker I got spot on :biggrin:
5/10 and kind of close on the tiebreaker
5/10, kinda close to the tiebreaker
4/10
7/10 🥳
4/10 :egg:
6/10 :lol:

How it works

Scoring
The form will automatically score the quiz for you. Once again we're able to offer a prize of 100 rep, thanks to the Community Staff! We are also continuing to trial further prizes of 50 and 30 rep for second and third place respectively!
Happy quizzing!

Hey everyone! The long-awaited results from the 6th April Quiz of the Week are in! A lot of people were tied 1st, 2nd and 4th (a lot of you!) but in the end it was @AspiringSurvivor who was the closest and takes the victory :biggrin:!

:king1: @AspiringSurvivor (7/10 - closest tiebreaker answer!)
:king2: @flowersinmyhair, @Andrew97 @taylor2317 (7/10)
:king3: @the bear @Summer_Academiq (6/10 points) - well done @Summer_Academiq for getting the tiebreaker bang on :biggrin:
4th: @erin11 @CatusStarbright @Unoriginality @04MR17 @scar-the-queen @lii @Raptor Jesus @STiron9 @koolkhad @AMolly2133 (5/10 points)
5th: @agent_duck343 @PileaP (4/10 points)
6th: @CheeseIsVeg @Saracen's Fez (3/10 points)

Full results are here to view - thank you everyone for playing :smile:!

@Pwca - can you please award the rep prizes? (100 to the winner, 50 to second placers and 30 to third placers)

Emmanuella <3

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending