The Student Room Group

How do I deal with spiteful classmates?

Hi am a animation student
I understand how you feel. Am also struggling with some of my classmates who were spiteful to me and my close friend.

Mostly everyone were dirty minded and I thought that was normal ,but there were countless times when I joke and they didnt like but said nothing or metion it and I always apologise and don't do it again. But because I have autism, reading there expression hiw they felt was difficult for me
But after years they reported me and legal team picked up based on word of mouth. But these exact classmates who turn back on their friend (my close friend) who was sexualy assulted by one of our classmates (who he's still in the course) and my friend had to take a gap year. I see I can make mistakes but at lest I apologise. But what they did to me and close friend. I can never forgive them.
And she was nicest person I met in course. And even arrange end of year picnic back in year 1.(she didn't had to do that be she did)

Point is: your always going to meet *******s who can put you down for your mistakes but forgot to check themselves in the mirror

But I feel so angry and got 1 month to graduate
What should I do?
Original post by CharlotteLexi
Hi am a animation student
I understand how you feel. Am also struggling with some of my classmates who were spiteful to me and my close friend.
Mostly everyone were dirty minded and I thought that was normal ,but there were countless times when I joke and they didnt like but said nothing or metion it and I always apologise and don't do it again. But because I have autism, reading there expression hiw they felt was difficult for me
But after years they reported me and legal team picked up based on word of mouth. But these exact classmates who turn back on their friend (my close friend) who was sexualy assulted by one of our classmates (who he's still in the course) and my friend had to take a gap year. I see I can make mistakes but at lest I apologise. But what they did to me and close friend. I can never forgive them.
And she was nicest person I met in course. And even arrange end of year picnic back in year 1.(she didn't had to do that be she did)
Point is: your always going to meet *******s who can put you down for your mistakes but forgot to check themselves in the mirror
But I feel so angry and got 1 month to graduate
What should I do?

This post is kind of confusing to read but all I can say is REPORT THEM. And make sure you have evidence and documentation of it etc.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending