The Student Room Group

Relationship advice

Am submissive and he’s dominant but he doesn’t know what he wants Ig I don’t really understand him . I want to know how to tell him I want more not the same things because he likes to repeat what he says he wants to do to me and it kinda get boring idk how to say it I don’t want him to be upset or hurt his feelings
Reply 1
Original post by NĀHā
Am submissive and he’s dominant but he doesn’t know what he wants Ig I don’t really understand him . I want to know how to tell him I want more not the same things because he likes to repeat what he says he wants to do to me and it kinda get boring idk how to say it I don’t want him to be upset or hurt his feelings

This isn't about upsetting anyone. It has about saying what you want. Tell him what you want. You don't have to criticise him or say what he is currently doing is boring - just come out and tell him what you want and you never know he might open up and say what he wants too and hey presto you are in a good place.
Reply 2
Original post by hotpud
This isn't about upsetting anyone. It has about saying what you want. Tell him what you want. You don't have to criticise him or say what he is currently doing is boring - just come out and tell him what you want and you never know he might open up and say what he wants too and hey presto you are in a good place.

I don’t know how to explain myself at all that’s why am so confused to what am supposed say to him . And this is the first I have been a long relationship all my other relationships have been toxic or am being played so it has been so to the point i don’t know how a relationship is supposed to be like I just go with the flow. If he treats me wrong he treats me wrong idk how to control that , I don’t even know if he’s being honest about how he feels about me. I just don’t know what’s really and what’s fake.
Reply 3
Original post by NĀHā
I don’t know how to explain myself at all that’s why am so confused to what am supposed say to him . And this is the first I have been a long relationship all my other relationships have been toxic or am being played so it has been so to the point i don’t know how a relationship is supposed to be like I just go with the flow. If he treats me wrong he treats me wrong idk how to control that , I don’t even know if he’s being honest about how he feels about me. I just don’t know what’s really and what’s fake.

Why not start by firstly asking if you can chat about your sexual relationship and then asking him if there is anything he would like you to do or if he is enjoying everything? Then once the conversation opens up you can talk about what you want. Its hard, but rewarding.
Reply 4
Original post by hotpud
Why not start by firstly asking if you can chat about your sexual relationship and then asking him if there is anything he would like you to do or if he is enjoying everything? Then once the conversation opens up you can talk about what you want. Its hard, but rewarding.

Okie I’ll. Try talking to him about it

Quick Reply