The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE Accomodation Query

hi! I'm an international student and hold an offer for LSE.

I was researching about accom and trying to book places, but for some reason my username is invalid on the official login site (despite me having registered more than 48 hrs ago) and on the hallpad website it says that accommodation for me is "not yet available for the 2024/2025 academic year". Was wondering if anyone was facing a similar quandry and could help me out! Thank you!
Original post by Anonymous
hi! I'm an international student and hold an offer for LSE.
I was researching about accom and trying to book places, but for some reason my username is invalid on the official login site (despite me having registered more than 48 hrs ago) and on the hallpad website it says that accommodation for me is "not yet available for the 2024/2025 academic year". Was wondering if anyone was facing a similar quandry and could help me out! Thank you!

The Hallpad website isnt used anymore. This is the new one :
https://lsestudentaccommodation.lse.ac.uk/

You should have created your LSE Public Account to use above website.
Hope this helps.
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London
Reply 2
Hope this helps.

Hello, thanks for that. How do I create a public account?
Hello, thanks for that. How do I create a public account?

Its activated via the Graduate Application portal (dont recall exactly what I did as it was 2 months back).
Check your offer letter for 'LSE for You public account' , it will be in there.

Then use that account to login into the new Accomodation system.
Hope this helps.

Hi, I've tried to log in to the website provided but all that comes up is a blank screen with the header and footer, does this mean the accommodations are all full now and I can't apply or is there something wrong with the website.

Thanks
Hi, I've tried to log in to the website provided but all that comes up is a blank screen with the header and footer, does this mean the accommodations are all full now and I can't apply or is there something wrong with the website.
Thanks

Oh I have no idea about that. Since I already booked, it shows me nothing except 'Your provisional booking is already made' . Try emailing them, they do respond in 2 days.
As a backup I had kept Northumberland , its a private housing near LSE, they still have rooms I think, check there.
Oh I have no idea about that. Since I already booked, it shows me nothing except 'Your provisional booking is already made' . Try emailing them, they do respond in 2 days.
As a backup I had kept Northumberland , its a private housing near LSE, they still have rooms I think, check there.
Thanks for the response, I had emailed them about the issue and they have now resolved the problem, I had to go on an incognito page to access it
Its activated via the Graduate Application portal (dont recall exactly what I did as it was 2 months back).
Check your offer letter for 'LSE for You public account' , it will be in there.
Then use that account to login into the new Accomodation system.

Hi I know this post is a bit old but I’m having the same issue. Is the link to create the ‘LSE for You public account’ in the the first offer letter from LSE? Or did you receive it after firming? Thanks
Reply 8
I firmed my offer last Friday and have yet to receive any email asking me to create the public account. Without that, I can't proceed to book any accommodation.
Original post by Upd
I firmed my offer last Friday and have yet to receive any email asking me to create the public account. Without that, I can't proceed to book any accommodation.

That’s odd I got my email less than 24 hours after I firmed

I’d contact them just in case
That’s odd I got my email less than 24 hours after I firmed
I’d contact them just in case
I managed to call and ‘appeal’ to them to send the email asap. I wonder why it was not automatic, unless there was a technical issue🧐.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending