The Student Room Group

Cardiff Met Speech & Language Therapy 2024

Hi there! Is anyone else joining the BSc Speech & Language Therapy course at Cardiff Met this September? :smile:
Original post by mnedwards
Hi there! Is anyone else joining the BSc Speech & Language Therapy course at Cardiff Met this September? :smile:

Hello there,

The Enrolment week will be on Monday 23rd September 2024. You will then meet your cohort during the week. You can see the important dates here: Practical Information Important Dates (cardiffmet.ac.uk) 😁

Should you have any questions, please contact us via [email protected] and we are more than happy to assist you.
Hi, I have a conditional offer for this September to study BSc Speech and Language. Just waiting for the next steps now. Looking forward to starting 😊 What about yourself?
Original post by goldengirl3
Hi, I have a conditional offer for this September to study BSc Speech and Language. Just waiting for the next steps now. Looking forward to starting 😊 What about yourself?

Hello there,

Congratulations on your conditional offerπŸŽ‰ ! We can't wait to see you around campus.

You can send your conditions to [email protected] and the admissions officer will progress your application.

Should you have any general enquires, please contact us via [email protected].

Cardiff Met Admissions.πŸ˜„
Reply 4

Hey! Same here, I’m just waiting to sort out the DBS and then it should be plain sailing from there! Have you booked for the applicant day next weekend? πŸ™‚
Hey! Same here, I’m just waiting to sort out the DBS and then it should be plain sailing from there! Have you booked for the applicant day next weekend? πŸ™‚

Hi there!

The admissions officer will set up the DBS application for all students later this year and then you can start from there.

We look forward to seeing you next Saturday on the Applicant Day!

Cardiff Met Admissions.πŸ˜„

Same here, so excited to start! I haven't no, I am away that day unfortunately, have you? I did go to an open day a few months ago and that was good😊

How was the applicant day?
Reply 8
How was the applicant day?

It was really good! So so excited to get started now. It was lovely to meet people in the department and get a real insight into the course and the campus. Roll on September 😁
It was really good! So so excited to get started now. It was lovely to meet people in the department and get a real insight into the course and the campus. Roll on September 😁

Hello there,

We are glad to see you enjoyed the applicant day! We cannot wait to welcome you on campus in September! 😁

Cardiff Met Admissions πŸ˜„

That's awesome, glad you enjoyed the day. I've just finished the Occupational Health forms now and have sent them off 😊

Quick Reply

Latest