The Student Room Group

Compelling personal reasona

Hi a few days ago I was raped and have found it extremely difficult to just process everything has happened. I have dropped out of uni for the last two years with cpr being funded for this year and dropping out as I cannot focus with dealing with the rape alone. I have found it difficult to make friends and even recently got in contact with a private psychiatrist to get some extra support would I be able to apply for cpr again
Original post by Thesims4
Hi a few days ago I was raped and have found it extremely difficult to just process everything has happened. I have dropped out of uni for the last two years with cpr being funded for this year and dropping out as I cannot focus with dealing with the rape alone. I have found it difficult to make friends and even recently got in contact with a private psychiatrist to get some extra support would I be able to apply for cpr again

Hi there,

I am extremely sorry to hear about that, and I really hope you are okay. If you have had to suspend/withdraw from a course you would be eligible to apply for CPR again for that specific Academic Year.

Thanks, Ross
Reply 2
I haven't spoken to my university but spoke to my therapist about providing some evidence such as a letter about what occurred to me. Is that sufficient evidence
I haven't spoken to my university but spoke to my therapist about providing some evidence such as a letter about what occurred to me. Is that sufficient evidence

Hi there,

The evidence requirements aren't very strict, if you have any more evidence I would suggest to send that too. The more evidence you can get the better in all honesty. Please also send a cover letter over with it stating you want to apply for Compelling Personal Reasons and give a statement of events.

Thanks, Ross
Reply 4
I have already received cpr once would I be able to receive it again
I have already received cpr once would I be able to receive it again

Yes, you can apply for this again - there is no limit. As long as it's not for the same academic year as you had previously sent CPR evidence for. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending