The Student Room Group

HSPS Research Methods?

Hi guys,
I’ve been looking at HSPS at cambs and I want to be a social researcher, but a couple of the jobs I’ve seen say they want an undergrad with at least a decent amount of the modules being research methods related. Alternatively you can get a Masters.

Is it possible to read HSPS while doing a substantial amount of research methods? Or will I have to look towards undergoing postgrad in the future to get right into research. Or I’m possibly looking at the wrong careers and HSPS is perfect.

Quick Reply