The Student Room Group
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website

LCF Course Location

I have had an offer for public relations and fashion communication at the London College of Fashion, UAL, but I can't find out where the course is based. I want to apply for accommodation soon but can't till I know this...
Original post by Anonymous
I have had an offer for public relations and fashion communication at the London College of Fashion, UAL, but I can't find out where the course is based. I want to apply for accommodation soon but can't till I know this...

I'm pretty sure that the London College of Fashion relocated entirely to the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in Stratford last year. If so, then their address is "105 Carpenter's Road, London, E20 2AR".

Wikipedia says, "Until 2023, when it moved to new premises in Stratford... (list of various locations). The new building, at 105 Carpenters Road in the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in Stratford..." (source).

Their own web site says, "London College of Fashion (LCF), University of the Arts London, is proud to announce the opening of its new home as part of East Bank, the vibrant cultural quarter for innovation, creativity, and learning situated on the Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park." (source)
UAL entrance
University of the Arts London
London
Visit website
Reply 2

It's at LCF Stratford. Can I ask what offer you got?

hello! i applied to this course too, but i havent gotten any news from them. may i know when did u submit ur application, portfolio and did they ask for interview? when did u get the offer? im so worried about it😭😭
hello! i applied to this course too, but i havent gotten any news from them. may i know when did u submit ur application, portfolio and did they ask for interview? when did u get the offer? im so worried about it😭😭

Hii I’m in the same situation but for the fashion journalism course! I sent my portfolio ages ago and still haven’t got anything yet but I’ve heard that they reply to everyone at different and really random times so that’s making me feel less worried x
it seems very disorganised. Lots of people getting different offers at different times and very difficult to get hold of anybody at LCF to find anything out.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending