The Student Room Group
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

LSE accommodation advice

Hello, I am an overseas international student coming to LSE this next sept and can't find advices for accommodation... It's difficult to choose a place without knowing the city and visiting... Can someone help? Thank you!! Paolo
Original post by PaoloAUR
Hello, I am an overseas international student coming to LSE this next sept and can't find advices for accommodation... It's difficult to choose a place without knowing the city and visiting... Can someone help? Thank you!! Paolo

Hello,

I've applied for Passfield Hall in Bloomsbury because it's cheap and I get the impression is slightly more intimate in terms of meeting people; it's also near the UCL campus so is a big drive for me as I reckon it'll be easier to leach off the social lives of people at UCL.

However, Rosebery, Bankside and Passfield are all halls I would personally be very happy to stay at; there's a couple other goods ones like Carr-Saunders but I personally didn't think they looked as nice.

I'd recommend using the virtual tour for looking at the communal areas, location is the king of everything so making sure you choose a hall that is central is the only massive consideration I would say.

Hope this helps!
Carr Saunders Halls, LSE
London School of Economics
London

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending