The Student Room Group

Second degree funding

Hello,

I was just wondering if SFE still provides full funding and maintenance plans for dental therapy and hygiene students?

Thank you!
Original post by Elzbth123
Hello,
I was just wondering if SFE still provides full funding and maintenance plans for dental therapy and hygiene students?
Thank you!

Hi there,

Yes, you can apply for this. Do you know the course you're looking to study and whether it's full or part time? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Thank you for your speedy response.

So dental hygiene and therapy is on your list of degrees you will find for a second degree?

I was looking at either Manchester, Liverpool or Sheffield. I am 26 so would be a mature student, I am also a homeowner and am used to having an income, however I would like to get through study as quickly as possible, so probably do full time. I’m currently trying to get a level 3 apprenticeship but have seen people say they do their degree alongside, do you know of this is possible?

Also do you know if there is any funding for HE access courses in biology, or how much they cost?
Original post by Elzbth123
Thank you for your speedy response.
So dental hygiene and therapy is on your list of degrees you will find for a second degree?
I was looking at either Manchester, Liverpool or Sheffield. I am 26 so would be a mature student, I am also a homeowner and am used to having an income, however I would like to get through study as quickly as possible, so probably do full time. I’m currently trying to get a level 3 apprenticeship but have seen people say they do their degree alongside, do you know of this is possible?
Also do you know if there is any funding for HE access courses in biology, or how much they cost?

Hi there,

This course would be an exception as long as you're not already registered in the field already. Regarding level 3 funding this would be through the Advance Learner Loan team so for assistance with this query you can contact them on 0300 100 0619 as well as regarding your access course for Biology (if this is also a level 3). Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending