The Student Room Group

Changing marital status for a sponsor

Hi, im currently reapplying for my 3rd year with student finance and theres a problem with completing my final sponsor details as my mothers marital status (and as a result surname) has changed, meaning that she cant access the form to complete for her side. Can we have some guidance and help on how to fix this please. Thanks
Hi there,

Is she not able to login to her account and provide her details? Have we also asked her for any evidence of the change of marital status? Thanks, Jason
Reply 2
Original post by SFE Jason
Hi there,
Is she not able to login to her account and provide her details? Have we also asked her for any evidence of the change of marital status? Thanks, Jason

Hi thanks for responding, she is able to log in however since on my application i have used her maiden name and on her profile she still is using the old surname, she isnt able to access the application to provide her details. And at the moment we have no idea where to send the details for the change of marital status in hopes to fix it
Original post by Lucas45672
Hi thanks for responding, she is able to log in however since on my application i have used her maiden name and on her profile she still is using the old surname, she isnt able to access the application to provide her details. And at the moment we have no idea where to send the details for the change of marital status in hopes to fix it

If the details provided by the student don’t match with their sponsor(s) e.g., middle name has been included or excluded, the sponsor may be unable to link to the student’s application online and land on the following page: We then advise getting them to do the PFF2 form instead. This can be digitally uploaded onto your account or their account and updates in an estimated 17 working days: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/65afcca870218e000cb41f9a/sfe_pff2_form_2425_o.pdf. She can also upload a cover letter to her account asking for her name to change from X to Y and upload evidence of her name change for this to be corrected. If you also advise her to keep an eye on any evidence being requested if she's the sole sponsor now on your application. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending