The Student Room Group

Issues with sponsor sending evidence (Student finance England)

I have applied for student finance last week but my parents (sponsors) to support my application have not received emails for this, I have checked the spam/junk but nothing there. They have also checked their online accounts and cannot link their accounts to mine when the Customer reference number and birthday is put, it comes up with an error saying details not matched but I have been using the same accounts and details for the past 2 years. What can I do now? Thank you.
Original post by beanie.babo
I have applied for student finance last week but my parents (sponsors) to support my application have not received emails for this, I have checked the spam/junk but nothing there. They have also checked their online accounts and cannot link their accounts to mine when the Customer reference number and birthday is put, it comes up with an error saying details not matched but I have been using the same accounts and details for the past 2 years. What can I do now? Thank you.

Hi there,

If the details provided by the student don’t match with their sponsor(s) e.g., middle name has been included or excluded, the sponsor may be unable to link to the student’s application online and land on the following page: This may be the issue that they are having.

We then advise getting them to do the PFF2 form instead. This can be digitally uploaded onto your account or their account and updates in an estimated 17 working days: https://assets.publishing.service.gov.uk/media/65afcca870218e000cb41f9a/sfe_pff2_form_2425_o.pdf Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending