The Student Room Group
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website

Pharmacy interview

I had my Mpharm interview on the 7th of February and was told they would give a response by March but I still haven’t heard back. Should I email?
No, you should try next.
Student working at the Cole Museum
University of Reading
Reading
Visit website
Original post by Anonymous
I had my Mpharm interview on the 7th of February and was told they would give a response by March but I still haven’t heard back. Should I email?

Hey Anonymous!

So sorry to hear you haven't heard back yet - I know it's stressful waiting, but thank you for being so patient.

I think this is due to the amount of applications and interviews being conducted over the recent months, meaning communicating responses takes a little while so don't be alarmed that you haven't heard anything yet - this is normal and sometimes it can take a few months. However, I know this can be unsettling, so if you would like an update on the progress of the interview decisions, do feel free to contact the admissions team directly if you think that would be helpful for you personally to know - they will be more than happy to chat to you. You can contact them via email [email protected] or call +44 (0) 118 378 8372.

Hope this helps, but do ask if you have any other questions. Good luck!

Skye 🙂
4th Year MSci Speech and Language Therapy Student
Reply 3
Hey

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending