The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Yeh, for some women. Others may experience insomnia
Reply 2
Mood swings, cravings, crampy stomachs, increase or decrease in appetite, tender breasts, oily skin and hair.....think thats it. Tiredness yes.
Reply 3
saturn
what are the symptoms of pms? is extreme tiredness one?

I tend to get really moody for no reason! Also headachy, tender breasts, impatient, irritable, etc.
Reply 4
Hmm I get the same, with some lower back pain thrown in too!
I dont really notice anything.
Reply 6
Rose64
Hmm I get the same, with some lower back pain thrown in too!

Same here actually! I find heat helps!
Eeyore
I tend to get really moody for no reason!

i get really moody too! i jus tend to shout at everyone (esp my bf), then i spend ages makin it up to him- so its all gud!!
Reply 8
Sometimes I get cramps in my legs aswell as my tummy and back and it feels like they are siezing up. I cry a lot and get cold sweats and dizziness and shaky hands :frown:
Reply 9
PublicSchoolAnn
I dont really notice anything.

:eek: well, you're really missing out. :wink:

Mmm hot water bottles are wonderful Eeyore! Big deep bubble baths too! Aahhh.. might go and have one now..
VixenIW
Sometimes I get cramps in my legs aswell as my tummy and back and it feels like they are siezing up. I cry a lot and get cold sweats and dizziness and shaky hands :frown:

I know what you mean about crying! I get really emotional and will randomly start crying for no apparent reason. It's tough being a woman! Oh and that's another thing - I start ranting to my bf about how women have so much more to cope with than men! :p:
Reply 11
ohhh i hate it! bad moods, bad pains!! hot water bottles do help tho
GOSH- I get a stomach ache on the first day of my period- thats it! :redface:
Reply 13
At a guess, I'd say that there's a varied group of physical and psychological symptoms, including abdominal bloating, breast tenderness, headache, fatigue, irritability, anxiety, and depression, that occur from 2 to 7 days before the onset of menstruation and cease shortly after menses begins.
Reply 14
lucky!
i haaaaaaaaaaaaaaate it.
i get moody...EXTREAMLY hungry, depressed, sad, tired, sulky and realy bad pains :s:

but im not complaining :rolleyes:
Reply 16
joys of being a male...none of them evolutionary short straws here! :biggrin:
technik
joys of being a male...none of them evolutionary short straws here! :biggrin:

:secruity:
periods should die
Reply 19
saturn
what are the symptoms of pms? is extreme tiredness one?

That could be anaemia

Latest

Trending

Trending