The Student Room Group

student finance error

hi i have been trying to apply for student finance for the past week every time i log into my account it comes up with "Sorry, there is an issue with our service. Try again later." error message i rang the contact number this morning and the woman on the phone said she couldn't even find my account i am now lost in what to do
Original post by amystaz
hi i have been trying to apply for student finance for the past week every time i log into my account it comes up with "Sorry, there is an issue with our service. Try again later." error message i rang the contact number this morning and the woman on the phone said she couldn't even find my account i am now lost in what to do

Hi there,

On public forum we don't have account access unfortunately. Are you a new student or continuing? Do you know your Customer Reference Number as the agent would've been able to locate the account with that.

Thanks, Ross
Reply 2
Original post by Ross SLC
Hi there,
On public forum we don't have account access unfortunately. Are you a new student or continuing? Do you know your Customer Reference Number as the agent would've been able to locate the account with that.
Thanks, Ross

hello i am new student and i don't have a customer reference number not sue where id find that as when i went to make my student finance account it turns out i already had one but i don't remember ever creating one so i don't have the reference number.
Original post by amystaz
hello i am new student and i don't have a customer reference number not sue where id find that as when i went to make my student finance account it turns out i already had one but i don't remember ever creating one so i don't have the reference number.

Hi there,

If you call us on 0300 100 0607 we can reset this for you and help you access your account. Thanks, Jason

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending