The Student Room Group
School of Oriental and African Studies
London

Applied to SOAS accomodation today

Hii so the accommodation for SOAS opened today (8/4) and I applied as soon as the portal opened and they’ve just sent me an email that I’ve already been allocated accommodation and I’ll get the offer in the next 3 days, which I thought was super quick. I thought it’d take weeks or months before they’d send out accomodation offers so I’m just curious if it’s been this quick for anyone else?? :smile:
Reply 1
Heyy, yeah i got the same email as well and ik others have too.
School of Oriental and African Studies
London
Original post by beepboop23695
Hii so the accommodation for SOAS opened today (8/4) and I applied as soon as the portal opened and they’ve just sent me an email that I’ve already been allocated accommodation and I’ll get the offer in the next 3 days, which I thought was super quick. I thought it’d take weeks or months before they’d send out accomodation offers so I’m just curious if it’s been this quick for anyone else?? :smile:

Hi have you received any updates re allocation of rooms?
Original post by tati05
Heyy, yeah i got the same email as well and ik others have too.

Have you received any further emails regarding your application?
Original post by susanaccorn
Hi have you received any updates re allocation of rooms?

It said I would receive an email from Monday to Thursday (so today) and I’ve still not received anything. I’m getting kinda worried haha 🥲🥲 have you gotten anything?
Original post by beepboop23695
It said I would receive an email from Monday to Thursday (so today) and I’ve still not received anything. I’m getting kinda worried haha 🥲🥲 have you gotten anything?

Nope. SOAS Admin is truly the worst
Reply 6
Original post by susanaccorn
Have you received any further emails regarding your application?

yeah i got an email saying i got my accommodation and that I would receive another email within 3 days (Monday to Friday) but I haven't received anything, I think most people haven't received a follow up email either
Still nothing 🙄🤦🏻*♀️

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending